Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good News


My math class was cancelled yesterday, which was my only class. That could have been good news if I would have found out about the cancellation before actually going to school.

I was supposed to have a quiz in math tomorrow but it has been postponed to Monday, since last class was cancelled. We are right now calculating linear functions and drawing graphs. It is not that hard so I am not suffering too much right now.

It was not all bad that I went in to school yesterday. I still had to go to the gym and I also had to pick up a book at the Manhattan library.

I found out today that my business law midterm has been postponed one class. That is great news because that means that I only have one test next week, which will be in consumer behavior.

Another good news is that my consumer behavior teacher decided to split up the test next week because he considered it being too much. Instead of having six chapters, we will now only have three.

It is still a lot of information though and we will have a test on the next three chapters the week after.

I also got back my test in microeconomics today. The average score was 73 out of 100, which is pretty low. I got 98 though so I am very happy with that. The mistake I made was a question in which I had at first put the right answer and then changed it to another one.

That was a little annoying but since I got a great score I really do not care about it that much.

There will be a Halloween parade this Friday in Manhattan so I will go there with my fiancée. It is always very spectacular and there are all kinds of crazy people there. The costumes that some people come up with are brilliant.

I am thinking about attending a football game. I have talked to a friend of mine and we both really want to go. The stadium is located in New Jersey but there are buses going there. A roundtrip only costs $10 so it is definitely affordable.

We want to go as soon as possible because Super Bowl is coming up and prices are increasing every week. We have been thinking about buying tickets for about $200. Since we will not attend many football games we thought that it might be worth it.

We will get great seats if we spend that much so that would be a really fun experience. 

No comments: