Monday, October 20, 2008

Math Test


I stayed home the whole weekend. I had to study a lot for my upcoming test in math and in microeconomics.

I used to have problems with creating equations based on questions, but the new teacher has taught me how to do it in an easy way. I feel a lot more confident about it now and I can thank my professor for that.

There were 15 questions on the test and ten of them consisted of pure numbers and equations, the other five were essay questions dealing with creating equations based on different problems.

The professor puts a lot of effort to the class, and he actually gives everyone a different test so no one will be able to cheat. Berkeley College’s small classes make this possible but the teacher himself is also very generous.

I had the test this morning and I was not very nervous about it. I studied for ten minutes before the class began so I was able to double check if I was ready or not. The test was not that hard and I think I did fine.

I went through the test one more time before handing it to the teacher and I think that everything is correct. My professor will probably post the results tomorrow so I am looking forward to see my score.

I also studied for my microeconomics test. My professor is great and he put up review questions on blackboard so that students can practice for the test. There are 20 questions posted and I got 19 out of 20 correct on my first try so I am very confident that I will get a good score on the midterm.

I am going to study some more for it this week but I will not work too hard on it. Just like macroeconomics, microeconomics is easy for me. The first midterm covers some of the things we talked about in the macroeconomics class too so that makes it a little easier for old macroeconomics students.

I also typed down my notes from my business law class this weekend. It took me about two hours to do that and I already have eight pages with size ten typed down. I am sure that the midterm will be pretty big so I think it is good that I am already repeating the things we have talked about. 

No comments: