Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Quiz This Quarter


School has really started to kick off now. I have my first quiz tomorrow. That one is in math so I am not very amused by it, but I have been practicing for it and I feel prepared.

I am not very happy with my consumer behavior teacher. He is a great teacher with years and years of experience but his technique does not really fit me. He teaches pretty much straight from the book and he does not use the blackboard or PowerPoint presentations.

I did, however, have a similar teacher in international marketing last quarter, and that teacher turned out to be fantastic. I therefore do not want express myself in a too negative matter yet.

It is very interesting to follow the presidential race. It is not much time left now until the election takes place so things are really heating up. The second presidential debate is taking place right now and it is interesting to see the candidates heckling each other more than actually talking about how to tackle different problems.

This must be one of the best times to be in college. There is the credit crunch going on, the election coming up, and many other factors that play important roles in the society. I have not seen the Wall Street people’s reactions after a bad day, but I am thinking about going there to see it because I find it quiet interesting.

I was really close to skip going to the gym today. I was really tired this morning because I could not really sleep last night. It is a good thing that my business law teacher is really entertaining and fun to listen to because that really gets me in the mood to learn more about the judicial system in New York and in the United States.

It has been a while since I went out to take pictures with my camera. I really want to go out to take some night shots in Manhattan. I have been taking a lot of skyline pictures so I would like to try something different now. I really want to experiment with night shots with long shutter speed.

I think the right place to do that is Times Square so I might go there later this week. My fiancĂ©e and I went to the “Build A Bear” store at Fifth Avenue two days ago. It is a really cool place for kids because they can actually see when their bear is being stuffed. 

No comments: