Saturday, October 4, 2008

One-Year Anniversary


It feels good to have another free day tomorrow. I need to do some reading to prepare for Monday and Tuesday, but I also want to practice some math.

I really like the climate right now. It is much colder than just two weeks ago and you can definitely feel that the fall is here. Everything becomes more peaceful and people are more relaxed.

I am really looking forward to see some snow even though it becomes really cold during the winter. It is amazing how different New York is depending on what season it is.

I celebrated my one-year anniversary with my fiancée yesterday. Time has really gone fast and we have done so much together. We have seen most things in New York and visited all five boroughs.

My fiancée and I went to Manhattan today. I wanted to buy a TV-cable for my Macbook so that I can watch movies on my TV. I have always been using S-Video cables before but this time I bought a DVI adapter and an HDMI cable. The picture looks fantastic and much better than when you use an S-Video cable.

I was reading The Economics at school a few days ago. There was a teacher who asked me for what class I read it. She got surprised when I told her I read it because I like it. Obviously, not many students read that magazine. It made me feel good, but I think that it would be good if more students read it.

I do not know what to do tomorrow. I am really in the mood of doing something but I really can’t come up with anything. I have been having a cold for two weeks now so I have been a little weaker than usual so maybe that’s the reason why I am a little out of ideas right now.

I did not work out on the gym for two weeks but I have started again. It feels really good to go there, and I am not pushing myself too much anymore. The reason I am taking it slow is because I do not want to get tired of working out again. 

No comments: