Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cold


I got a cold a few days ago and it is still hanging on to me. I do feel better but a troubling wisdom tooth is not making my situation better. It is coming out and everything looks fine so I do not want to waste time going to a dentist right now.

Yesterday was a great day for me. I made a presentation together with my Boeing group and everything went very well. We showed a video as a starter and I then went on to talk about what kind of change Boeing has experienced the last few years.

Another group member spoke after me and she talked about our group’s opinion in regards to Boeing’s affairs. Even though I felt very confident and not nervous before the presentation, I got a little anxious, as usual, when I got up in front of the class. I am much better on stage now than I was before college though and I can clearly see that I have improved. However, I do not think people notice it, which is good.

My group also had a quiz at the end of the presentation. We wanted to make sure people were listening so we rewarded people with chocolate if they got it right. The presentation lasted for twenty minutes even though it felt more like five.

Three other groups were also presenting their work. One group was talking about Blockbuster and had a quiz similar to ours. Instead of chocolate, they handed out DVDs. I won one DVD but the movie seems quite boring to be honest.

My group in my online group dynamics class has finally given its consent to go with my idea. We only have one week to finish this so I will have to get started with the project immediately. I will take everyone’s suggestions into consideration and make the altercations necessary. I do feel that it is a good paper and with everyone’s ideas put together, it will get even better.

I need to take a few more pictures with my camera. As you may have noticed, I have posted a lot of pictures of trees, leaves, and parks. The reason is that I do not have access to my other pictures yet since they are in another hard drive. Today, I will post the last nature picture for a while.

I am looking forward to see some snow in the city. I will definitely try to go out to take pictures in Central Park when this happens. It also gets much quieter in Brooklyn when it snows. I guess people in general are more careful when it snows because of the icy roads, which contributes to a quiet environment.

Next week will be the last on at Berkeley College for this quarter. The week following that one consists of finals so I do not want to count that one in since I most likely will only have one final. The reasons are my online classes and a take-home project that will substitute the final.

No comments: