Friday, December 25, 2009

Dominos


The sales continue although many were expecting the sales to end after Christmas. Amazon has a huge sale today and I bought a pair of speakers because of it. I was going to buy these speakers from Apple because they offered the same price and free shipping. However, with today’s sale at Amazon, I saved almost 40%.

The snow has slowly started to melt away. It rained today but there is still a lot of snow left on the ground, which I like. New York is expecting more rain later this weekend but it will snow again early next week. I hope the temperature will stay cold so that we do not get too much slush.

Since I had Christmas dinner with my girlfriend yesterday, we did not have much to eat for today. Most restaurants were closed today too but Domino’s was luckily not closed. I ordered online and they showed up about thirty minutes later with two medium sized pizzas. It tasted great and I am happy that they are always open.

I have been planning to travel to Philadelphia. It only takes two hours with a bus to go there and only cost $30 for a round-trip ticket. I have driven by Philadelphia before but I have never actually stayed there. I will probably just spend one day there and go back home to New York the same day.

I found a great website that offers old Nintendo games for free. People can play games such as Mario Bros 2, 3, and 3 and Double Dragon etcetera. I am not sure if I am allowed to refer to this website, but people should find it if they Google “Nintendo games for free” or similar.

It feels really good to have a break right now. I am looking forward to start school again though since next quarter will look a little different for me compared to my last quarters. I will be taking sixteen credits as usual but all of them will take place in the evening.

My classes include marketing logistics, new product development, organizational behavior, and business strategy and policy. All of them are requirements for my degree except organizational behavior, which is a free elective. I am expecting business strategy and policy to be very busy so I hope that the other classes will not be too demanding.

I am going to try to buy the books well ahead of time but my professors have not posted the syllabus yet because of Christmas. Some professors do not post the syllabus online at all, which makes it hard for students like me who purchase their books online. I still have another two weeks before the next quarter starts and that feels pretty good to be honest.

No comments: