Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Triple Cheeseburger


I had a test in consumer behavior last Thursday and I think it went all right. I am thankful that I read the chapters a couple of times because the different answers for the multiple-choice questions were quite similar.

I believe that the teacher has to be very careful about what answers they put for the different questions. In my test there were some questionable answers that might as well be correct, but because it is not mentioned in the book, it is not.

One example is for example one question that was about online surveys. I do not remember the question nor the answer but I remember that one of the answers was that online surveys is not a hundred percent affective because some people find the new technology hard.

This can actually be true to some extent so I believe that it is not appropriate to put this as an alternative. Most students said that they found the test easy. However, I am sure that many of them will be surprised when they get it back and I think that the average will be lower than expected.

The triple cheeseburger has landed in New York. I had it the first time in Seattle and I loved it. McDonald’s advertise on TV right now that you can get two triple cheeseburgers for three dollars. I tried out the deal yesterday and it was absolutely delicious. The offer itself is truly unbeatable.

I got back my results from my math test that I had last week. I ended up with 20 our of 20 so I am very happy with that. My old thoughts that I was bad in math are finally starting to disappear.

My fiancée and I have finished moving everything now. It has taken a long time so it feels good that we are finally done with it. We had to go to IKEA today to buy some organizers and boxes because we want everything to be organized.

We still have to unpack a few bags with all kinds of things in but I think we will do that tomorrow. One thing that is really good about this room is that we can have the TV further away. The pictures looks better thanks to that and our eyes do not hurt anymore because of the TV being to close. 

No comments: