Monday, November 24, 2008

Brunch


I went out for brunch last weekend. I ordered pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon. I was really hungry so I ordered extra pancakes, but I realized afterwards that it was more than enough with the usual amount.

My kitten is going crazy sometimes. She is very energetic and wakes me up every morning. She is always biting my nose and hair and sometimes jumps on me. I cannot get mad because it is so cute but it gets a little tiring sometimes, especially at six o clock in the morning.

 Black Friday is coming up. It is a special sales event that happens every year after thanksgiving. There will be great deals all over New York and New Jersey and my fiancĂ©e and I is going out to do some Christmas shopping.

We will also buy some thanksgiving gifts for each other so I am really looking forward to it. I want a small Manhattan Portage bag that I can use to put my wallet, keys, cell phone, and a magazine in when going out to do small tasks. I have already chosen one so we will probably go to Soho to buy it in a few days. It only costs about $30 so it is a great deal.

I am getting back two tests tomorrow so I am a little nervous about that. I will get back one in consumer behavior and one in microeconomics. I am mostly worried about the one in microeconomics because it was pretty challenging. I am positive that I did fairly well though.

I have been working on a paper for consumer behavior for a while now. I have been trying to find journals to summarize and it is pretty hard to find journals that match what I want to write about.

I found three of them today though. I wanted to write about another subject but since I found these journals, which I am very happy with, I chose to write about that instead. The subject that I will write about is qualitative research and it is pretty interesting.

The articles deal with how companies use this research method but also how new technology changed the way it is being used. I have not read the whole journals yet because they are about 25 pages each. I will try to read them in the next few days though. 

No comments: