Sunday, November 16, 2008

Birthday Celebration


I celebrated my birthday together with my fiancée yesterday. I do not really like to party too hard so I really enjoyed our time together.

My fiancée had to go to a museum with her class in the morning so I stayed home and enjoyed a homemade hamburger before picking her up. I bought a Sunday ice cream at Baskin Robbins, which tasted delicious.

We went to Manhattan after that because we both got hungry, and we had decided from before to eat at Hard Rock Café.

My fiancée wanted to give me something for my birthday so we went out to find a jacket for me. I tried the first one I saw and it fit and looked perfectly so I picked that one. I really like that jacket because it looks great, it is very comfortable, and it is a lot lighter than my old jacket.

I really love the food at Hard Rock Café but it is easy to order too much. I have learnt what to order there because I have been there so many times. I used to order one starter to share and a main course each.

This time, I ordered one starter and one main course to share with my fiancée. I ordered the nachos with broiled beef as a starter and the trio steak for main course. I also wanted the dishes to come in at the same time because if I would start with the nachos, I would be too full to eat the trio dish afterwards.

Everything tasted fabulous and nachos is definitely one of my favorite dishes. I have never had it together with the beef and I with definitely have that again.

One thing that I do not like about Hard Rock Café is their straws. They have made them environmental friendly and they taste like paper. It really does affect the taste and feeling when you drink so I really think they should consider replacing them.

I have not done much today. My fiancée and I have stayed at home to study because both of us have a few tests next week.

I saw the movie Wall E yesterday. I am not a really big fan of animated movies. However, I did like the movie The Incredibles, and now I will have to Wall E to my list. I really liked that movie and the effects are fantastic.

No comments: