Thursday, November 13, 2008

Printer


When I bought my Macbook laptop, I also got a free printer. I did not install that printer until yesterday because I have not really needed it until now.

I always print my documents at school but I think I will change my habits now that I have a printer at home. What is really good with the printer is that I can make copies and scan with it too. I am not sure that I will do all that but it feels good that I have the opportunity to do so.

My birthday is coming up. I am lucky because it will be on a Saturday so I will not have to go to school. I am not going to throw a big party but I think I will go out for dinner with my fiancée.

My business law class was cancelled today, which came as a disappointment because I really want back my test that I had this Tuesday. I am very curious about the results because I am not sure how I did on the first part of the test.

I will have a long weekend now. My math classes have been cancelled next week so I will not have to go to school next Monday and Tuesday.

I read a very good article in “The Economist,” last week. It explained the credit crisis and talked about aggregate demand, which we talked about in my macroeconomics class last quarter. It was very easy to understand so I thought that my teacher should introduce it to his current macroeconomics students.

I talked to him today because I have him in microeconomics right now and he liked my idea. It would be honorable if he would give out that article to his students so I really hope that he does so.

There is a really tasty crab spread from Sweden that I usually buy when I go to IKEA. I bought one pack with my fiancée when I went there the last time and it only lasted for two days. Next time we will go there, I will definitely buy more.

I usually get something to eat when I am at school, but when I have crab spread and bread at home, I sometimes make my own lunch and bring it to school.

It is getting really dark outside at a very early time nowadays. It starts getting dark already at about 4 PM and it makes me feel really tired. It is really hard to get up in the morning because of that. It is also very cold outside so staying under the cover is very tempting these days. 

No comments: