Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New President


The election is officially over and that is a great relief. I have never experienced an election this long and it has been truly historical.

Many people celebrated yesterday since Obama is a great favorite in New York. Most people gathered at Times Square and I know that many foreign countries broadcasted from there.

I thought it would be tight between McCain and Obama but I was obviously wrong. Obama won with a landslide and the democrats now have power in not only the white house, but in the senate and the house too.

My cat is really adorable. She is still very comfortable with my fiancée and I and there have not been any problems with her.

I had a test in math today but I was not very nervous about it. I studied for it a little yesterday and I felt that I knew everything we had to know. The test consisted of twenty questions. 18 of them were about graphing and two of them were based on the previous test we had.

The teacher put two questions from the previous test because he does not want us to forget what we did before. The final will be cumulative so it is important to remember it.

My fiancée and I are still in the process of moving our things out from our old room into the new one. It is amazing how much stuff we could fit in there actually.

It felt a little weird to go to bed yesterday. The room is so much bigger and everything is different. What is really good about the room is that it has double windows. We are on the second floor and there is a road with pretty much traffic outside. With the windows closed we barely hear anything and it is quieter then in our old room.

I have a test in consumer behavior tomorrow. I have not studied that much for it so I really have to start doing that now. We have had a couple of reviews in class so I know what to expect and I have also read and made highlights in the book.

I do not think that I will have a problem with the test. Much of it is somehow a repetition of my old marketing classes. The test will cover segmentation, research, and some psychological measurements. 

No comments: