Saturday, November 22, 2008

Busy Week Is Over


I have had a very busy week because of all the tests and it feels great that the weekend is here.

The first test this week was an online quiz in math. I was a little nervous about it because I have never done a quiz online before. I got five out of five on it so it turned out good. It was multiple-choice questions so that helped a little but I would have gotten the same results without multiple choices.

It was pretty much the same as a normal quiz except the format. I did all the questions on paper and then I just chose the right answer.

I started studying after I did the quiz because I had two upcoming tests the next day. There was a lot of information to read for the test in consumer behavior but I had already highlighted the most important parts so it was not that hard to study for it.

I do not really like to study straight from the book. I prefer when the teacher uses the blackboard or PowerPoint presentation and explains everything in his own way. Most teachers are like that by the way.

The test in microeconomics was the most challenging one, in its subject, so far. There was a lot of information about elasticity, taxes, and supply and demand curves. I think I did all right though but I am not sure that I will have all questions right.

I felt good after finishing the two tests but the grades have not yet been posted so I am not sure how well I did.

I went out to have dinner with my fiancée yesterday. We went to the same Chinese restaurant as last week. We had the same dish, which is something they call “Hot Pot.” They give you a big bowl with two different flavors and you bowl your own food in it.

It is like a buffet because you can order unlimited amount of food. We ordered sliced beef, lamb, fish, ham, shrimps, a lot of vegetables, and some sauce. We stayed for almost three hours because it is a really nice place to just stay at, relax, and it great food.

It is also very cheap. The check was approximately $37 and after tip, it ended up at $43. The restaurant has become one of my favorite restaurants so I will definitely go there again with my fiancée. 

No comments: