Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Presentation


I have a presentation to prepare for tonight for my computer class. I personally feel that my professor misinterpreted my last presentation so I hope that he pays more attention tonight. I will also try to be clearer and I will definitely think about what he suggested.

I am making a presentation about Sweden and why people should visit the southern province where I am from. I am making it sound ironical by suggesting people to visit dull and unexciting places. In the latest slide that I created I suggested that people could spend a night in a prison since it is free and the rooms are exceedingly clean and well managed. Quite honestly, this is not too far away from the truth.

What really bothered me last time was that I received the same grade as someone who directly read of his or her notes. I still got a 90 but I am really not satisfied with a grade that cannot be backed up by facts or clear evidence of the performance.

I have my last midterm on Thursday this week in my forensic science class. It is an open book and open notes test and I feel well prepared for it although there are some questions that I am still trying to unravel. The test will cover everything from physical evidence to different microscopes used for the processing of evidence.

My girlfriend’s semester ended today and she is very happy about that. I wish that I could join her for the three months of vacation that she is looking forward to but since Berkeley College is following a quarterly system that will be impossible for me to do.

I should mention that I do not mind the quarterly system at all. I actually think it is better than a regular semester system because it allows students to graduate faster. In addition, if students want three months of vacation, they can take any of the four quarters off each year and still be counted as full-time students.

I have never taken a quarter off. I think I would feel bored if not doing anything for three months. If I would have had the opportunity to travel or work, I could have done it though. For now, my plans are to graduate in September and to start to work directly afterwards.

No comments: