Friday, June 12, 2009

Questions?


I am waiting for a quiz to be posted by my professor in management. He told the class that he already had posted it last Wednesday but I cannot see it on blackboard. I have sent him an email and I am waiting for his response.

I will get back my test in statistics next week. I compared my test with two other students and we all had the same answers. Therefore, I should get a top score, unless we all are wrong, which is unlikely.

I really want everyone to know that if anyone has any questions about Berkeley College, New York, or any other related issues, I will be glad to help. I have been in New York for two years now and I feel that I sit with information that is helpful for all international students.

There are several issues that come up for international students. Most of them include housing, expenses, and application forms. It can sometimes be hard to find people who can help out and I would really want to help anyone interested in applying to Berkeley College.

I just received notice that Berkeley College is looking to expand. I have heard that they are looking to buy another building, which would be interesting. There is a dentist office in one of the buildings and they are moving out soon, which will create more office space.

I am going to plan my trip to Washington DC this weekend. There are several things I want to do including a segway tour. My professor in history also recommended me to visit the Lincoln Memorial Center, and the National Gallery of Art. I am not sure I will go to the art gallery but I will definitely go to the Lincoln Memorial Center.

I will also go to the Holocaust Museum. There was actually a shootout there two days ago. One guard was killed but it seems like they are open again. I have heard that Washington DC is a beautiful city but the suburbs can be quite dangerous.

I will visit Arlington because I want to visit Pentagon and the cemetery. Arlington is not a dangerous suburb though. I am also looking forward to have hotel breakfast. I have not had that in many years and it is always something I look forward to when staying in hotels.

I am going to change the format of the blog a little. I want some change in the layout so I will see what option I have. I do not want to do any major changes however.

I decided to post a picture on Saint Patrick’s Cathedral today. It is a beautiful building and it is quite amazing that it is located on 5th Avenue in Manhattan, which is seen by many as a very modern street.

No comments: