Wednesday, April 2, 2008

KFC


Yesterday I had classes in managerial accounting. I think the teacher is alright but he is strange in one way. He refers to himself in a third person perspective. It’s a funny thing and I don’t really know if he does that on purpose to amuse his students or if it’s a bad habit.

I miss my old accounting teacher. He is definitely one of my best teachers throughout my time as a student. I found out this week that he teaches the same time but in another classroom. Today after school I went to the office of student advisement to see an advisor. I decided to switch to my old accounting teachers class.

I’m really happy about my decision and the fact that it’s very easy to do this at Berkeley College. All you need to do is to look up the class number and then go to an advisor. I actually think you can do it online on the Berkeley College intranet.

Since this class has the same time schedule it won’t affect my other classes, and I only missed the first class. I talked to my teacher and he said I didn’t miss very much. I think it will be easy for me to catch up. I will read the first chapter tonight just in case.

Today is my longest day in school. Classes don’t end until 3.15. I have a math class for three hours in the end. I only have this class ones a week though. The math is very easy so far and I’m thinking about doing the challenge exam. If I pass it, I won’t need to show up in class.

If you want to do the challenge exam you have to pay a fee. I don’t remember how much it is, but it’s not much. If I pass that test that would mean I would finish school 12.30 instead of 3.15, which would be really nice.

I tried to sell one of my XBOX 360 games today. A guy answered my ad and we decided to meet today. I went to our meeting place and met him just to find out he wouldn’t buy it. He told me he thought the game was for Playstation 3. That made me a little angry since I mentioned very clearly in the ad that the game was for XBOX 360.

I bought a book today in our bookstore at school. It was about $80. The books can be quite expensive in college and it’s great if you can find used ones. The used ones were out this time though so I had to buy a new one. However, when I got home my girlfriend told me she had the book. I’m going to return the book I bought tomorrow.

I will also sell one book tomorrow to a Swedish classmate. That will give me $50. I really recommend that people sell the books when they are done with them. They will save a lot of money by doing so. I will buy another used one tomorrow.

I ordered two books online. I recommend that if you want to buy books, you look them up online first. This will also help you save some money.

I bought a bucket of chicken at KFC yesterday. I shared it with my girlfriend and it was delicious, at least for one hour. One hour later I had to run to the bathroom and see all the food being wasted. I hope you know what I mean. I think it was too greasy for my stomach. I won’t buy that again even though it’s really cool to eat out of a bucket.

No comments: