Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Manhattan bridge


This weekend was really nice. This Saturday my girlfriend and I went Union Square. The weather was amazing and I think it was about 74 degrees. There were a lot of people there. Everyone was relaxing and enjoyed the weather.

Some people read, others gathered together to play some music. The surroundings were really nice and I could really feel the summer being close. We also went to some stores to buy cloths. My girlfriend bought a dress and she looks really pretty in it.

After that we went to a theater to see 21. It was a good movie actually. My girlfriend and I really want to go to Las Vegas now.

On Sunday we went out to cross Manhattan Bridge. It was really nice. I’ve been looking forward to that for a long time now and the weather was perfect. The view is amazing and I took several good shots there.

We also wanted to go to a place that sells sushi equipment. I looked it up on Google and found a place in Soho. My girlfriend and I went crossed the bridge and walked from there to Soho. It was a really nice walk.

We got to see Chinatown too and I’ve never taken any pictures there so that was really enjoyable. The picture I have on this blog is from that trip.

The school has really gotten started now. I have the same amount of homework this quarter as I had last quarter. I think that the accounting is better this quarter though. I have the same teacher and he is really good. I prefer managerial accounting because I don’t really like numbers. Managerial accounting includes some calculations too though, but it’s more fun.

I have to turn in a paper in English for tomorrow. I just did it and I had to go through my old papers from my first quarter to refresh my memories. I just needed to see the structure. I feel good about the paper and I think I will get a good grade on it.

The pope arrived to New York today. I saw it live on television. It’s pretty amazing that he’s here actually. He will go to Yankee Stadium and there was a possibility to buy tickets for it. I was thinking about going there but I changed my mind. I don’t think it’s worth the money to be honest.

Right now I have to go down and get my pizza. I ordered online again from Dominos. Buy two, get one for free. Nothing beats that!

No comments: