Thursday, April 24, 2008

Developing pictures


I turned in my schedule this Tuesday. Everything was accepted, which makes me feel more comfortable. It will be great to have classes only three days a week especially since it’s during the summer. I have a lot of homework to do nowadays. It’s not that distressing though, and I learn a great deal of new things every day.

My managerial accounting is quite challenging. I prefer managerial accounting preferred to financial accounting though. Managerial accounting deals a lot with managerial decisions and analysis, which is what I am interested in.

It’s very interesting to learn about how the top management reaches certain decisions. As I have mentioned earlier, I also like my teacher. I have not had much homework in my marketing class yet. However, my professor handed out a bunch of handout the last class and assigned us some homework. I have to do some studying this weekend, but I really want to spend time with my girlfriend too.

We will probably go to the Indian restaurant again this weekend. We will also take the Statue of Liberty ferry so that we will get a closer look on it. I’m not sure if it’s possible to go inside the statue but I hope it is because I have never seen the inside of it.

I have taken a lot of pictures with my semi professional camera since I bought it. Two days ago, I developed pictures from it for the first time. It’s very easy actually and it was also the first time I developed pictures at all in the United States.

Most pharmacies have machines where you can get your prints immediately so that you don’t have to wait for a couple of hours. I went to CVS to do this and the result was surprising. The picture quality is astonishing and some of the pictures I have taken truly are amazing.

I’m seriously thinking about contacting some companies that are producing postcards. I think they would be interested in buying some of my pictures. I would love to start getting more serious with my photo interest, and if can sell some pictures that would really open up some doors for me.

I prepared myself for a midterm in Math yesterday. I wasn’t that nervous since I only had to get a passing grade. This math class doesn’t affect my GPA. It’s a three hour class so I was hoping I could just do the test and then go home. However, when I got there my professor presented the midterm and gave us the information that it was a take home.

Now I have to do the whole thing at home or after school hours, which is somewhat displeasing. Most people probably like take homes better because that doesn’t put any pressure on people, and I can understand that.

No comments: