Wednesday, February 24, 2010

UN

I got back my midterm in business strategy and policy. I was not too nervous about getting it back, but I was definitely excited because the midterm counts for 30% of the total grade. There are no make-up exams or extra credit available.

I got 98 out of 100 on the exam and this definitely felt great. I am pretty much safe now because there are no more tests for this class. Instead, we have a final project to turn in. This project will be created by putting all our weekly assignments together and I have been doing a pretty good job so far.

I do not have a class today and that feels great. I normally have organizational behavior on Wednesday but as I have said before, it is a hybrid class that takes place online most of the time. So far, I am in very good shape grade wise.

The professor posted an extra credit assignment last week, which I finished in about ten minutes. I believe most students spent more time than this to try to figure out how to answer the question. However, I found a few great sources online and was, apparently, the only student receiving the extra credit.

The professor posted an announcement today on blackboard telling everyone that I received the credits. This is very motivating although I did not really need it. I now have more than 100% for my total score in this class and I definitely feel safe in terms of getting an A.

I need to post an answer to a question on blackboard today, which is fairly complex. Other than that, I will relax when I come home. I have had a busy week and I definitely want to relax some before I start to work on required assignments.

I got tickets for Friday’s United Nations tour. I was able to get to school before the person in charge of the tickets left and this made me very glad. I am looking forward to see and hear what it is like inside the building and I hope to learn something along the way.

I do not think we will be that many attending the tour. I only saw a few other people on the list and this is a good thing because it becomes more personal that way. I am going together with my girlfriend and she was actually the one pushing me to get the tickets. Berkeley College offers great deals sometimes and this was certainly one of them.

No comments: