Thursday, February 4, 2010

Presentation


I do not have to go to school today. As mentioned earlier, my organizational behavior class is a hybrid course that takes place half of the time online and the other half on campus. This is actually a very convenient way to study.

I do have to finish a few assignments after work though. I need to finalize a PowerPoint presentation and I also have to post to initial responds on the online blackboard. I hope to finish this in an hour or so because I really feel that I need some time to relax.

I will have two tests next week. One is in my business strategy and policy class and the other one is in my new products development class. I do not worry too much about the business strategy exam because my professor is extremely good at structuring his tests.

However, my new products development class will probably offer another test characterized by vague and unorganized questions. I have not gotten back my old test yet but it will hopefully be returned tomorrow.

Having two tests the same week can be challenging especially if they are extensive. I will prepare by typing down all my notes and key ideas from the textbooks. My second test in new products development comes just two weeks after the first one. Yet, the second exam will cover four chapters.

This is not easy. Part of Berkeley College’s advantage is that students can graduate early because of the quarterly semester system. However, this means that we have to go over material much faster than other schools and this can be particular challenging at times.

I do not have much time to do anything for the upcoming weekend. Both my girlfriend and I have to stay home and study. I am okay with this actually because we have been quite busy for a few weeks. I hope to be able to focus on my two tests and a presentation. I will try to study more efficiently for my new products development exam now that I know how the professor designs his tests.

I am still on a diet, although less healthy than before since after my girlfriend came back. I have not worked out for two weeks though so I will try to exercise three days in a row this weekend. I have lost twenty pounds so far and it feels great to be able to wear my old pants again. My personal experience about weight loss is that it does not have to be a mystery. Eating fewer calories than you consume will lead to weight loss and it is as simple as that.

No comments: