Thursday, March 13, 2008

School is over soon!


I did my last computer assignment yesterday. The class has been easy until now actually. Everyone who had an average of above 93 didn’t have to take the final exam. I was one of them which was nice. However, the last assignment he gave out wasn’t that easy. It consisted of several new things and I had to use some advanced brain activity to get it going.

I handed it in today and it feels good that I have finished it. I have only two more days left in school! That feels really good. I will have one final on Monday and two on Tuesday. I will study for it this weekend.

After school today I went to Bryant Park with a friend. We had a coffee and talked a little. An hour later we went to Queens to eat burrito. There is a really good Mexican place close to where he lives and I love their burritos. Two beers together with that and my day was complete.

This weekend I will relax mostly I think. I might go to IKEA with my girlfriend to buy one last bookcase though but I haven’t really decided that yet. A few days ago me and my girlfriend went out shopping in Manhattan. We went to Old Navy at 34th Street which is a really big and cool place.

They have a lot of great urban cloths and I bought a few tees and a pair of shorts. I will go there again soon to buy some shirts.

I bought a new IPod today! I didn’t buy the nano this time though. I figured that the IPod Shuffle will be as good for me. It looks really cute actually. I will start downloading some music for it later. It’s really hard to work out without music. I’ve been watching CNN and other shows during my exercising but it gets boring.

It’s a lot easier with music. I also miss it when I’m riding the subway. I hate when you can hear music from other peoples players in the train, especially if they are playing it really loud. I will probably load it with artists like Tracy Chapman, Live and The Fray. I listen to almost everything but those are one of my favorites.

No comments: