Friday, March 28, 2008

Cats and Water


I had a great day yesterday! Me and my girlfriend took the train to Union Square and enjoyed the rainy, beautiful day. We went to some stores and my girlfriend almost bought a dress. She’s still thinking about buying it and she’s going a little crazy right now.

We also went to Sander’s. It’s a really nice bookstore with great prices. I like it because it’s a little old style. There are books everywhere with huge bookcases. Sometimes you have to use a ladder to climb up and get the book you want.

After that we went to a pet store. They had kittens which I love. I really want one but I’m simply not in a position to buy one right now.

After one hour of cuddling with the pets we went uptown to 34th street. I wanted to check out some cloths at Old Navy. I really love that store. I needed some shirts and I wanted to buy a pair of swim shorts. I found some really white shirts and some other stuff.

It’s kind of funny because almost everything was on sale so I gathered lots of stuff, thinking I would get away with plenty of cloths really cheap. It got pretty expensive though. I’m still happy with my purchases though because today I went swimming with my girlfriend at the gym.

I haven’t swum for more than three years. It felt great to jump into the water and start swimming. I consider myself being a good swimmer but I’m really slow. My girlfriend raced me and totally won all the time.

After a few mouthfuls of cold water we went home. When it comes to exercise, I think I’m going to stop running at the gym and start swimming instead. I really feel that swimming gives you great exercise. It covers the whole body and it’s a lot more comfortable.

I know I have mentioned this before, but I’m really looking forward to the summer now. I want to wear my new shirts and shorts and enjoy the summer heat. I’m going to buy a pair of sunglasses that will match my shirts. I’m thinking about buying Ray-Ban’s actually.

I might buy a pair in East Village instead though since they have a few that look great too. Then I could go to eat a burger and visit Mc Sorley’s too. They have a few great hamburger places there and Mc Sorley’s is the oldest bar in New York.

No comments: