Tuesday, March 18, 2008

School is off!


Just came home from my last day in school, at least for this quarter!

Yesterday was Saint Patrick’s Day and I had the possibility to see the world’s biggest parade from above. Berkeley College is right on 5th Avenue and I finished my final just when the parade started. I saw the troops marching and some crazy people with green sweaters.

I took the picture there. It got really crazy! I didn’t celebrate myself since I had two finals today but it was fun watching all the people celebrate. Since my school was in the middle of it, it was kind of hard to get home. It took me twice as long to go to the subway station then what it usually takes. It was alright though.

The math final was easy. I didn’t really study for it since I already knew most of it. My accounting was hard though. I really had to think about what option to choose. It took me about one hour and I felt really tired afterwards. I think it will work out though.

My other final yesterday in oral communication was fairly easy. I finished it in maybe half an hour and went home straight after it. When I got home I checked blackboard to see if the teacher had posted the final grade and he had. I got an A and that made me happy.

Tonight I’m going out to have a drink with a friend. We are just going to talk and celebrate a little. We will go to Sky Bar which is located at 5th Avenue. I hope it won’t rain. The view up there is said to be amazing so I’m really looking forward to it.

I bought a TV today and I feel really excited about it! I bought it online which probably saves me a lot of money. It should ship tomorrow and arrive in a few days. It’s a 32 inch flat screen LCD HDTV. It will be perfect for this room. I might buy an XBOX 360 later.

I’m trying to sell a few books now so I have put up a few posters in school. I haven’t received a response yet though. However, I will sell three of them on Thursday to a friend. I really recommend people to resell their books. You will save a lot of money by doing so.

Now I’m going to continue celebrate my time off and cuddle with my sleeping girlfriend.

No comments: