Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Achievements

Classes will soon come to an end, for good. Being my last quarter, I only have two weeks left until I graduate. I do not have any specific feelings towards graduating so far, but I am positive that I will when I start realizing that my education at Berkeley College is over.

I am going to visit the gift shop before graduating. I want to purchase some flags and shirts to keep my memories from college alive. People who contact me always ask if I am satisfied with Berkeley. The answer has always been yes.

Looking back, I really believe that I could not have performed better than I have. My GPA is 4.0, I have stayed active as a Blogger for over two years, I have participated in school activities through my position as the Treasurer for the international club, and I have interned for a company within my area of interest for over a year.

I take credit for engaging in these activities, but it should be noted that Berkeley College made them possible. Reflecting back on where I was three years ago, I can see the progress that I have made and I am proud of my achievements.

No comments: