Monday, February 25, 2008

Having a cold...


I have a cold right now and it’s terrible. I haven’t been able to go to the gym for four days now. I feel kind of week. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow. It’s not fun to do homework when you don’t feel good and on Thursday I have a midterm in accounting. I feel good about it.

Yesterday I went to see NHL. That was really cool. The game was very one sided and the Rangers won with five to zero. The Swedish goalkeeper became the star of the game. I would have wanted it to be a little bit more aggressive but there were a couple of fights breaking out which was fun.

The feeling of being there is really amazing. Some tacklings are really hard and you realize that it’s a somewhat dangerous sport. Not to think of Zednik, a Florida Panthers player who got his throat slit about two weeks ago. It’s a very fast game and the audience was very engaged which created a great surrounding.

I had oral communication today. We have to create a poster for our speech. I really don’t like that. I hate using glue, scissors and other designing objects. It’s simply not my thing. It’s fairly easy though since we only need to put up typed words on it.

The snow is beginning to melt now and that feels good. I’m really looking forward to the spring now. I want to take walks around New York and enjoy the warm weather. It also makes it more comfortable for me when I take pictures.

I have a big thing coming up now. I’m going to move out from my apartment and move in with my girlfriend at her place. I’m really looking forward to that. We come along very well and we are already planning in going to IKEA to buy some book shelves and other furniture. The place is more modern and clean than the one I’m in right now and that feels good.

The room we need to share is a little small but I don’t care much about that. We have a big living room and the kitchen is good. I think it will be perfect and I will save a lot of money each month. What I’m mostly looking forward to though is to be able to wake up with my girlfriend every morning.

I sent in my iPod to Apple, hoping they would replace it with a new one, but they didn’t. If you some day accidentally drop it off in the laundry, don’t bother to send it in, they will see that it has been abused. I will have my last test in my computer class next week. That will be great. If I get an A on that I won’t need to take the final. So that means that I don’t need to go to class after next week. I will have one extra hour off three days a week.

Right now I’m downloading my pictures from my camera to my computer. I will post a picture from the NHL game here.

No comments: