Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring

Classes are coming to an end and I am trying to finish my last assignments. I completed a major report for about FedEx today for my business strategy and policy class. I will go to Staples to have it bound before turning it in as it is a requirement to do so.

I am definitely happy with the report and I learned a lot from this class. Tonight’s class will probably be my last one since I am turning in my term paper today. I am trying to do similar for my other so that my last week will be relaxing. However, I still have to make two presentations for my Wednesday and Thursday classes.

I do not worry too much about these presentations because I have performed very well so far in both classes. A screw-up would therefore not mean the end to me even though it is very unlikely to happen.

The weather is getting warmer in New York. Today is around 60 degrees and I had lunch at the water front in New Jersey. The view is beautiful from there so I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures with my iPhone. I downloaded a new application that lets me take old fashioned pictures that look awesome.

I also got another application, which lets people record video. I thought this was impossible with my iPhone but thanks to this application, I can now record with sound. The video quality is definitely okay and it is even possible to zoom.

I have done a lot since the last time I wrote a blog. Last weekend, I went out with my girlfriend and some friends to have Indian food. The place was located somewhere at 26th and 3rd in Manhattan. The food was wonderful, and I especially liked the Naan bread.

I have been having trouble with Internet on my laptop lately. The network cannot be identified and I have noticed that a lot of people are experiencing similar problems. I cannot seem to resolve the problem however. It might be my wireless network card that has been damaged so I bought a new one on eBay. I really hope it will solve the problem as I use my laptop for work a lot.

No comments: