Sunday, January 13, 2008

The start of the second quarter


I was in Sweden to celebrate Christmas and got back to New York December 30. Me and my sister celebrated New Years Eve in Times Square and that was awesome!

My school started January 2 and I was excited about it. It was really nice to meet my friends again after a few weeks without them. The first week in school was very calm. We had a few homework assignments to do but it wasn’t anything hard to do.

I have great teachers this quarter and I'm really looking forward to learning more about them. My professor in Communication wrote the book we're using in class, and it makes everything much more fun and interesting. The title of the book is "Fear is Good" I have also realized that this will be a tough quarter since I have two classes involving math, accounting is one of them. I am more of a Marketing guy and I'm not that into math, but I realize that I need to learn accounting especially if I want to start my own business in the future.

No comments: